Thursday 27 August 2009

your soul is alive

Hello people!! how are you? I hope you all doing good. This week been upside down for me, new school, new friends, new enviroment, but everything is going so well. I've got super cool friends in my new school and I have so much fun! my new school is more near to my house, so now I have more spare time than before. yihhhaaa! XD

hmm...I know, I know you must be questioning about yoda and ultraman that I said before in my last post right? the bad news is, it's not done yet, I asked my sister to edit it, ( I have specific request on this one, so it might take her a while to make it ) that and she's also was drowning in her own stuff, I can't blame her though. I know how stressed she is, with her new college, new place. Ough yes people, my personal photographer will be gone, and only back for home on a weekend. ( I'm in tears now) I'm gonna miss her so bad! the only thing that comfort me is that we make our promise ( a pinky promise!) that we still gonna talk everyday, she call me, or I call her. thats the deal. and oh yeah don't worry sist, I promise I will take good care of daddy. :)

and oh yeahhh this is my newest pictures, hope you like it. I alwaaays alwaays love playing in a green green grass, I love the smell of grass, love the smell of earth after the rain. I'm sure you do too. right?

~ I hope you ready you many pictures of me. hehehehe... ^^


“If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things in nature have a message you understand, Rejoice, for your soul is alive.”


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

I'm wearing :

big straw hat : from bali I guess, it's belong to my sister
maxi pink dress : zara for kids
white jeans jacket : levis
brown leather shoes : zara for kids ( in a boy section )
stripe socks : marks & spencer
charm bracelets :
pink bunny bracelet from my sister,
breast cancer awarness bracelet
juicy couture charmbracelet
peace and dream f21 bracelet
rings : strawberry store

that's all from me now ^^ take care!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment