Sunday 8 November 2009

Life is like a rainbow, you need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear

Hello people! how are you today? I hope you all doing just fine. Aah not so long ago a friend of mine popped out a question, why am I so rarely use a bright colors, do I hate pink ? well the answer is, no, I swear I love pink, I love every color, each one is as good as the other one. and I do love the color of the rainbow, I do, I really do. I'm a normal little girl, I love pink,  a pony, candy, and everything that sweet and nice, and I collected barbies too! see I'm normal, but a cute dress or a shirt with a barbie picture printed on it is just not for me, I don't know why but somehow it's never attract me. Wait  err .... I'm still normal right ? 

and then I said again to my friend, if I wear bright colors I wear it seriously, and then she dare me to pull on a bright colors clothes and post it in my blog. Hahaha that's easy, piece a cake. But yeah.. well you the judge, tell me... tell me... am I doing it right ? 


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

pink jacket : bang bang girls
yellow jeans  : tailor made
glasses necklace : recycle experience ( tottaly cute! it's made from used stuff )
my video ipod +  sennheiser px 200 headphone
polkadot bag : it's actually a beauty case, bought it in index store 
random rings and bracelets
fingerless gloves : strawberry
pink shoes : converse

do I look cute or what? hehehhe, but normal is so not me, well to make it fun, I put on my rainbow wig .... hehehhe. I probably not normal, but I definitely knows how to have fun right?! :D

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


ugh do you hear that annoying sound too ? no ? ...... shoot ! that's my nanny telling me to sleep now, my nanny is definitely not fun. ahhh I do feel sleepy now, I really have to go. see yaaaa! sweet dream people. Kisses for you all! and a hug too! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment