Monday 26 April 2010

A mad flower day

So.. hey! it's Monday already! I hope you having a very great Monday ( even I kinda doubt that, hehehe), but hey! I'll try to brighten up your lazy Monday with this posting, hope it's work!

Let see... remember my flowery post? yeah I know it's like so looong time ago, and remember when I said that my flowery post will be continue? well my lips don't lie, so here's the new episode, but first I have say I'm so sorry for the one year delay (what a bad bad blogger!) but I know that you all love me enough to forgive me right? right! hehehe.

For your information I'm addicted to flower pattern, seriously. Anyone who knows me in the real life you knows that I'm kinda boyish, but but but.. speaking of flower pattern ( and ooh and lace!! I love lace!) I just can't resist it, it's to beautiful! but on my defence who can resist it? can you? I bet you can't.

If you see me when I was about five I'm all about flower dress, flowing dress, it's all about pretty dresses ( nooo if you asking, the anwer is no. no I'm not dressing myself when I was 5, it was my mom and sisters who dressing me up back then), now I still madly in love with flower patterns, still feeling deadly gergous and happy when I wearing pretty dresses, but something change a lil bit, now my boyish side want's to play along too, so this is what happen when you got boyish and girlie side with same strong power mixed up in you mind. It turns out pretty well I guess, what do you think?

Ouch it's almost 10 PM, and I have school tomorrow, I got to go now. or else my nanny will get heart attack. So here's my pictures for you, post it right before I bump into my bed, and hope it can light your Monday a lil bit. Good night folks! sleep tight and have a nice dream! and oh! I'm in love with this quote :

"If you've never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom".
~Terri Guillemets



Who said boots can't work with a girlie look, it can! I'll show you, and oh, don't you just love the shape of the dress? I'm in love! I called this one :

a Lady like

Photobucket

Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket


dress : j.b.Xpress
pearl necklace : I have it for too long, I can't remember
heart wings necklace : Tiffany & co
socks : sox gallery
shoes :
chaussure shop

When my sister saw me wearing this whole outfit, she said : "you look like 80's Madonna" well Madonna, that's a good sign! I love her book English rose is so awesome! so I called this look :

My Madonna

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Dress : Randi
random necklace and bracelets : f21,topshop,unbranded,DIY
fingerless gloves : a gift
stockings : from my dance class
socks : sox gallery
shoes : converse

I love this long purple dress! suppa love! it gives me a hippie vibe, love it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

dress : Philly california
random rings : F21,
do you see that gold and shock pink ring? it's from HSM barbie doll! it's a class ring! pretty right?
socks: sox gallery
shoes : converse


Now, it's the last one, with my flower dress I'm so ready to rocked out the world! all I'm missing is my guitar, this one is perfect example how leather jacket mixed so well with almost anything hehehe, I called this one :

Rocker Flower

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

dress : DB sport by David Benjamin
leather jacket : zara kids
necklaces : random, topshop,unbranded,f21,etc
socks : shoes gallery
shoes :converse

PS : ohh yes, yes, this is not all, I still got plenty of florwery dress, so yes this is :
to be continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment