Friday 14 May 2010

oh yes, it is mad hatter.... daughter

I've got this question a lot "where do you get your inspiration?" and my answer is always be the same, it's literally from anything! really anything, movie, music, magazine, or even people that passed me by. I used to day dreaming alot! hehehe, and idea, toughts, words, keep popping out like crazy! My mind keep playing around, I always always wonder what if ? how if ? honestly it's not easy to handle, I always ended up mad at myself most of the time. why I can't do what I tought will be easy? It's not feels good when you know how limited your skill is. arrrghh. but yeah at least I try right?

Some people asked me in my formspring, it'a a hard question and I never been able to answer it, the question is so simple. "what makes you so special?" but I never find the right words, well until now. I think I'm special because I'm not just dreaming, and I can't stand people who always dreaming and wondering. I was special because I always try to make it happen. Hey, dreaming is the easiest thing, but it's a waste if you keep on dreaming and doing nothing. right? right!

My daddy always said "you want it? work for it!" so I'm so used to work for everything I want. example : I want to do some photo shoot, and I need my sister to take the picture, what I do is massaged my sister for half an hour, it's a hard work you know, but it's the price. hahaha.

Out of topic, as you can see, I added new section in my blog. Now I put the list of website or blog where I've been featured. Hahaha it is feels funny for me. for the first time in my life I googled myself, and oh my I'm overwhelmed! so many of you wrote unbelievable words about me. It's so beautiful! thank you so much! any words is not good enough to expressed my feeling. So hereby I asked a permission to add the link to your post, hope you don't mind. Hahaha now I found new guilty pleasure, googled myself! and please if you wrote about me, or find a post about me, please inform me, I would love to add it to my featured section.

And oh, back to the topic I've always always wondering if mad hatter have a daughter how she would look like? well in my dream she looks just like this. ( and yes, this is the next part of alice in my last post ~ ooh I can't seem to get enough of this alice in wonderland theme, hehehe) hope you like it!

Photobucket

Alice in Wonderland full set ~ my version

and now I introduce ....

Photobucket

of course she as mad as a hatter,
like a daughter like a father
quite grumpy and rude sometimes
love tea is in her blood
have her own crazy world just like her father
quirky fashion taste? yes I believe so
of course she has more soft side than the old one (her father)
so you can consider yourself lucky if you meet her ~
and not the old one on your journey in wonderland
but be careful she will always have a bit of a mad side
it's in her blood

and ups! no no you won't find any price tag in her hat
it's been paid


so tea anyone?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful head piece : Nefertiti Jewelz
pink ruffles collar : it's actually a necklace from Nefertiti Jewelz
vest : my sister DIY
tie : unbranded
black shirt : H&M young
black pants : zara kids
shoes : aixaggio


credit : background (Alice in Wonderland Tim Burton Movie)
photographer & editor : my sister

shoot! almost forgot to say : happy Sunday yawl!and get ready for Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment