Friday 17 September 2010

It's perfect!

Howdyyy people! Yeah it's weekend already! so how are you? it's everything doing okay?

Hmm, this gonna be a not so long post, hehehe. Okay this post is deicated to one of my favorite blazer? or jacket? I'm not sure, but I guess it's a blazer. Yes yes yes, my one of my favorite blazer of all time. My sister bought it for me some time ago, when I saw it, it's love at the first sight! instant love! But unfortunately the size is... ehm a lil bit too small. But it's too cute I won't let it go! My sister is quite dissapointed too, but I told her, there's nothing to dissaapointed about, it may to small, but I'll rock it anyway, trust me! I won't say it's too small, it's just fit too perfectly. hehehe. So this post is dedicated to my sister and the blazer. Hope when you see this, it will draw a smile in your face sist! Missing you already! (ough my sister is just back to her apartment 1 hour ago, and I miss her already) kiss kiss.


So this is the blazer, aren't you in love?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 blazer 4 different style ( actually I can do like 4000 styles with this blazer.. hehehe)

first look

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

hat : gaudi
white t-shirt : zara kids
jeans : zara kids
camera bags & scarf : vintage
socks : sox gallery
shoes : garage store
camera : olympus pen 2 I named it Apollo the god of art


second look

hehehe this one, is inspired by my daddy style... hehehe

Photobucket

Photobucket


shirt : giordano kids
white pants : zara kids
scarf : vintage

third look

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

shirt : Giordano kids
pants : Sergent Major
bag : sachs lederwaren
shoes : garage store

the last look, just to show it even matched with a girly dress

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

rotan hat : from Korea
dress : my sister's old dress
bag: zara kids
shoes : Chaussure

So do I rock it good? which one is you love the most? do you have any other idea to rock this blazer with? come on tell me! I would love to know!

And oh! I got interviewed by this beautiful lady from France, Pauline read it here interview with Pauline and recently Hypeed also published my interview, read it here my interview with hypeed, and oh if you have Elle August issue you would find me there, thank you to kak Ve! I love the articles so much! :)

And oh for those who asking what about a love sign in every each of my photos and how to get it, you can read it here hypeed inspiration. It was made to marked every outfit that you think inspired you, all you have to do is click on the love, and voilaaaa, it was marked! :D fun eh?

So kisses and hugs all!!! have a very great weekend! I'm planning to grab some pizza after this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment