Friday 27 January 2017

This tool makes work shirt always looks neat, The boy must-have

Like sebel not it if you repeatedly need to spruce up your shirt out of the pants? Quiet you do not own, it is also felt by Nik Vene. Nik of these problems and then get a brilliant idea to create a tool that is able to make shirts always tidy in the pants all day. This simple tool is named T-Holder, which is then refined with the name S-Holder.

"The idea came because I hate having to enter my shirt into the pants all the time," said 21-year-old boy
"I always had this problem, so I am looking at the market but did not find any tool that can help me. It inspired me to create something new, beautifully designed and made of high quality materials," said Nik.
S-Holder has a strap on both sides glued to the thigh. End of the S-Holder will then be attached to clothing using the clip. Nik claimed to spend six months to turn the idea into reality.
Nik created a simple tool that was received from the various parties. Now he has received funds of around Rp 267 million to fund innovation in their ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment