Monday 20 July 2009

follow me...

Some people sent me an email and asked do I have twitter ?, and some also questioning is that evita nuh in twitter really me. I was confused at first, but then after some explanation i knew now, that there were some fake twitterers out there.( but the idea of someone might pretend to be me is flattering and hillarious at the same time XD ) but to answer the question, yes that twitter named evita nuh is really me :) but I make it so long time ago, and tottaly forgot about it, so that the explanation to the question, why I never write anything in my twitter :) and now everybody seems tweet these days, so maybe I would give it a try. it sounds fun! and it is fun! and and and it so much easier to updating in twitter. so if you somehow miss me and want to know how I am, you can check my twitter, I might tweet there. but please bare with me, I'm a newbie! XD hmm.. whats the word? ohh yeaaahh.... follow me...
hihihi when I write that word "follow me" one song popped out in my mind, the song have a funny lyrics.
You don't know how you met me
You don't know why,
you can't turn around and say good-bye
All you know is when I'm with you I make you free
And swim through your veins like a fish in the sea
I'm singing....

Follow me Everything is alright
And if you want to leave
I can guarantee
You won't find nobody else like me
*song title : follow me by uncle cracker
my sister used to play that song, ( now I'm searching the cd like crazy ). oh well, I'm going to start searching again, so bye! kisses and hugs for you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment