Tuesday 23 November 2010

what inside my bag

Hello guys! How are you? Hope you doing okay! Are you missing me already? Hehehe , I hope you do. Nope today you will not find me in any fashion shoots, but I'll do something else. Just like ten billion people out there, curiosity is in my blood. It’s in our blood. I don't know why, but don't we all love to take a peek in someone’s secret? I don't know it's just me or you do too, when I'm in my car and when the red is light, and there's another car who stops right beside my car, and in that car there is this boy who just look into the windows, looking so sad I always wonder and questioning, what in his mind? What is he thinks about? What makes him so sad? Curiosity...curiosity... is that happen to you too? Or when I saw this cute little cat in the corner of the road, soaked up in the rain always curious is he or she cold? Is she/he still having mom to come home to? Is someone out there are crying and running in the rain trying to find her/him? Again curiosity...

Hehehe based on number of question in my formspring I kinda know that there's so many of my you who have interest or have some curiosity in my private life, for some question I do answer it, but so sorry for some question that in my opinion quite too private and over the line, so sorry you won't get any answer for me. My lips are sealed. hehehe. But since makes you happy is something I love to do, I would love to share this for you, the most private thing a person can have( Nooo..... I won't read my diary for you, not in a million years! hehehe. ) Then again you'll be bored to death if I do so, my diary is only full of my daily craps, you will fall a sleep just when I read the opening hahahaha .... So I will share something that more fun to see, maybe with this you'll get more hint of what kind of person I am, get to know me a little better, make you less curious. hehehe.

Like I said in my previous post, I've got daddy who always been an adventurous man, and as his travelers mate I have to be prepare every time, I learn to pack my own bag, learn to prepare my own thing. Make sure I won't curse myself when I get where we head, so whenever we go, this is some that I bring with me, some stuff that I cannot live without. Hehehe.

I present you
My travelers bag!

Photobucket

what is inside? tadaaaaaa.......hehehe

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wait, of course my sweet travel suitcase won't travels alone, he's got this cute furry pink bag as a company ( don't ask me why I have so many pink stuff in my suitcase, that is what happening when you asked your too girlie sister bought stuff for you... sigh... hehehehe, but I must admit it's quite cute)

Photobucket

Photobucket

this cutie furry bag is for my goldie, my sony vaio p series ( you probably asked the same question like a hundred friends of mine, why you picked the gold one? because it's rare that's why hehehe...)


Photobucket

here's all the full crew... minus my camera ( I used it to take this pictures )
here's the list :
1. tissue
2. Hello kitty mask ( you know how air condition lately...)
3. bodyshop comb
4. peppermint candy
5. harmonica
6. Lula magazines ( but it's change depends on what book or magazine I currently read )
7. note books ( always, always bought this, you never know when idea strucks! )
8. cute pens, hehehe
9 chocolate candy, for the sake of my sweet tooths ;P
10 sony vaio
11. hello kitty wallet ( next time I'll show you what's inside :) )
12. another mint candy
13. bodyshop watermelon lip balm
14 my glasses!!
15 ipod ( with tokidoki cover isn't it drop dead cute?!!)
16. my ipod mates sennheiser px 200 -II,seriously what is good music wthout good headphones?
17. white onyx blackberry
18. psp go
19. mpio sony disney ( you see I can't live without music, so this is for urgent in case my ipod battery is dead )
20. tamagochi!
21. nintendo dsi
22. psp
23. game boy!

it's a wrap guys!! hehehe

hehehe now you know that I'm a truly devoted gamers! probably the only thing that blocked me from being 100% nerd is the fact that I don't like math, other than that I'm totally nerd. hehehe...

Who want's to be cool when you can be nerd?
~haley

Photobucket

Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about Rock n Roll

~Shigeru Miyamoto

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this is my best travels mate! with this I probably gonna say :
A life? Cool! Where can I download one of those?
Hahaha found that words when I'm browsing around, and it's hillarious! hehehehe....

BIG NOTE! So now, that you already saw mine, now it's your turn! let me see what's inside your bag! comeee onnn.... lemme know when you post what's inside your bag okay! I would love to see! Come on I dare you... hehehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment